Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Thief and the Liar

I think someone tried to rob my place yesterday.  I had gotten home from work and was using my pc when I heard the door open.  I leaned back and there was this guy that looked to be in his 30's...kinda dirty.  So he starts asking if Josh lived here and if I knew Josh.  I was said no and I told him he had the wrong apartment.  He then walks in back into the computer room and starts talking to me.  He kept going on how he was looking for this Josh guy.  Then he changes his story and started saying he was up here to visit his friend, but he wasn't home.  He then asked me if he could chill here and watch TV while he waited for Josh to get back.  So I started giving this guy a look, and he was all "I'm not a mugger or anything."  And I was thinking, you may not be a mugger but your a theif.  Anywhoo, he started saying how he didn't want to wait in Aggieville because he would spend money and didn't want to be around people.  So I asked him which apartment his friend was in, and he said he lived in the aparments over there (the ones behind mine).  Then I asked him "Shouldn't you be waiting over there somewhere so you would know when your friend gets back."  He then sounded really dissapointed and was like "OK, I guess I'll see ya later." So he leaves and I'm like WTF was that?

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger ~~Tony~~ said...

If he was a crackhead, I could have thrown some sugar outside to have gotten rid of him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home