Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Speakers

So I occasionally go around on the internet and look for things I want to buy, usually in the future after I get a real job.  Anyway, I think I found the home adio system I want to get.  When I do get one it may be an upgraded version of this one since blu-ray or hd-dvd will probably have more than 5.1 audio.  The makers of this system are out of Canada.  The company is called Axiom.  They are a direct to consumer company so we the public do not have to pay the middleman and can get better equipment for less.  Their 5.1 audio system is $3681 and their 7.1 system is $4851.  It may sound like alot but its pretty resonable if your looking to drop some money into your home audio.  For the price, you are getting a much better system as well. Not that my decision is final because someone may come along who is better, but I will deffintly be keeping an eye on this company.  Here is the link to the review. Right Here

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm for that much money you can do alot better than axiom. This is my thing and I can tell you, there is alot better systems out there for that much.

I would be more than happy to give suggestions.

Nate

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger ~~Tony~~ said...

Ya, iv looked into it a little more and picked up on a few other brands, but thats still a ways off. I hope to get my hdtv "review" up somtime in the next few weeks, i'v been keeping up on that a little better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home