Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Again?

For some reason, I just can't shake PPD. When I checked KATS, I had gotten a B in the class. I wasn't too happy, but oh well. A few days later(this is in May) I got an e-mail they had some problems with assigning grades on KATS. So, I check my grade on k-state online and I had an A. I then called and asked what was going on and was told it would be taken care of by Dean Roberts himself. So a few weeks went by and my grade hadn't changed. I called again and spoke to the secretary. She checked it out and said they were still having some problems and it would be corrected soon. Again, I waited and nothing changed. Today I received an e-mail from Dean Roberts saying, "

Based on a check of all three places we recorded your grade - all are consistent you earned a "B".


If you have questions please contact me in July."


Seriously, WTF is that? First off, if k-state online says my grade is an A how can it be a B in all placed recoreded. Second, why do I need to wait for him to be available in July? It seems that he is trying to get out of admitting a mistake by saying he is unavailable for the rest of the month. At first I though he might be taking a vacation, but who takes a 3 1/2 week vacation. At first I was going to just let this go and take the B so I wouldn't have to deal with this guy anymore. But then I decided that I earned that A and I should get it and not be forced to take a lesser grade because someone doesn't want to admit they have made a mistake. So, my new plan of action is to contact his office during JUNE. I'll play his game, but under my rules. I am going to see what info I can get from the secretary and then see what I need to do to file a complaint about this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home