Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Long Awaited Update

I've been really busy lately. I am subleasing from a friend of mine for the summer. I also had to help move my fiance out of her house and to her mom's for the summer. I am also working at Kmart for 5 days a week, and only getting around 30 hrs. Although, I must say that the free time is nice, no school work to get in the way of things.

Google is doing this open source programming thing over the summer. Basically, students apply to different open source organizations to program some things for them. If they are accepted and complete the project they recieve $4500. I've already put in a few apps for some projects. I just hope I am chosen, one for the money, and two for something to do this summer besides video games. I know I would much rather do this than work at Kmart, but I got to stick with what is deffiinatly going to be making me money.

Speaking of video games. I have been playing Guild Wars a lot. It's nice having a reliable internet connection now. Although, I have been getting periodic dissconnects lately which is really annoying. I think my wireless connection might be picking up some interfearance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home