Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Had a Bad Day Again

Yes, today was in fact a bad day.  First, work sucks because they are not keeping enough employees in the store to do simple things like cover breaks.  That also means that we end up not getting stuff done because were helping people in other departments.  Today made me just sick of it since I had no one to cover my lunch.  I just went and was lucky we didn't have enough people working to notice. 


Then I am trying to get a comfirmation with a local uhal company since the regional number was busy.  All of them said they were out of equipment and didn't have my reservation that I had made online earlier this week.  Apparently though, they sometimes have locations from outside of your city do the rental and they contact you the day before, so heres hoping.  Also, the final nail in the coffin I went with Kristy to check my balance and she ran my car into the safety pole next to the atm.  She just hit the driver side mirror, but it must have been hard enough to break my window, because thats exaclty what happend.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home