Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Oddities

I had another interview with the GE people. It was in Winfield, KS. I stayed in Wichita the night before so I wouldnt have to drive as much. On my way out of town, I ran into some road construction. They had a 2 mile stretch of highway tore up with 10+ big ass cranes all along it. I wish I had my camera on me to get some pics of this. Also, in Winfield at a JiffyLube there were these 4 "grease monekys" standing outside by the road holding up signs for their oil services. I guess they had nothing better to do. If it were me I would be doing somethings inside. Thats what signs are for. But, if thats what they wanted to do its all good. Maybe that buisness is in alot of financial trouble so they were doing everything they could to save it.

Guild Wars = Badass Game. All my reservations about the game were put to rest. Its alot of fun by yourself or with other people. On your own, you get all the treasure. Playing with other people makes the quests easier but you only get some of the treasure. All in all, its really fun and I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking into playing an MMORPG. I can't say I'v played the PVP portion of the game yet, but I will let you know when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home