Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Open House

So open house was pretty sweet. We demoed our dodgeball mod for quake3. It was looking pretty good, but there are still some deffinite bugs. Some balls dissapear, and the game will crash on occasion. So I spend the better half of the day just playing dodgeball. I got really good at catching which is important if you end up in a 1-1 or 1-2 situation.

Also, I had an interview today with someone from the Coffeyville refinery. It was kinda short so I'm not sure how well it went. The guy didn't have many questions for me, so I just tried to make due. As it turned out, he stopped by the CIS display later in the day. I talked to him briefly about the project and a little about what we did to it. I hope he didn't think I blowed him off. I asked if he wanted to try it, and he declined. So I just kept playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home