Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Dead Guy

So this was a little weird.  This weekend was working out like any other weekend.  Then I am getting ready for work and I look outside and there's all these cops.  They also had the blue truck here and some guy was putting on one of those HAZMAT looking suits.  Anyway all this goes down everyones going up to the 3rd floor.  I'm here thinking drug bust, when this funeral home shows up.  So now we have a dead body upstairs.  This guy must have been dead for a few days b/c they had to wear a suit and gas mask when going into his place.  Anyway they pull this body down in a body bag and take off.  As it turns out, this guy allegedly died of natural causes in his 40's or 50's.    Anyway the landlord has been clearing this guys stuff out the last couple of days and it looks like their replacing a lot of fixtures in the place....it must be saturated in the smell of death. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home