Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dead Guy Pt.2

I spoke to some people on the 3rd floor that I went to high school with.  It turns out the lived next to the "dead guy".  Come to find out, this was not an ordinary guy.  He was one of those conspiracy theorists and thought everyone was out to get him.  He was found barricaded in his apartment.  He was found when he wouldn't answer the door when the landlord knocked.  On the day he was found, we were supposed to lose power to the building for a few hours.  The landlord asked my friends on the 3rd floor if they had seen the "dead guy" recently.  It turned out they hadn't seen him for almost 2 weeks.  So, I'm pretty sure it smelled when they went in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home