Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Dr.Phil

So, they're making a Scary Movie 4.  I figured after the last one they wouldn't make anymore.  I'm getting off topic.  I saw the trailer while I was watching TV tonight and guess who is in the movie?  Dr.Phil.  That's right, Mr. Straight shooter, country boy himself, Dr.Phil.  At first, I thought it was kinda funny, maybe a little desperate.  But then I got to thinking, what is Dr.Phil doing in this movie.  He is always going on and on about how people need to have good morals and be good role models for their kids etc. etc.  So what is he doing being in a movie that is obviously going to have crude humor, adult situations, and sexuality?  Being a good role model for the kids I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home