Tony's Days

Google
 
Web Tday

This is my brief summary of my life, my feelings on different topics, and my random thoughts.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Emo Kids

So while we were at the Scottsdale Mall for spring break I saw these 3 emo kids.  We were eating at the time so I just ignored them and made a mental note.  But while I was eating I got to thinking.   I have never seen any emo kids as stereotypical as these.  I'm sure I've seen emo kids before but not like these.  They had the dark clothes, eyeliner, and heavily gelled hair covering part of their faces.  After realizing this, I started watching them ... kinda like watching an animal at the zoo you'd never seen before.  So here I was eating and watching some emo kids when one get up and grabs a flower off another table.  (It's the Scottsdale Mall they have things like that).  Anywhoo, this kid goes and takes this flower to another kid who accepts it.  I think they were both guys, the 3rd kid I believe was a girl but she wasn't a part of this spectacle.  So this guy has this flower in his hand and what does he do?  He eats the petals off.  Yes, so I am sitting eating dinner and watching some emo kid eat the petals off of some flower(a carnation maybe?).  And what did I take away from this?  The knowledge that emo kids are weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home